St. Vincent de Paul is offering non-profits a unique fundraising opportunity. Host a donation drive and earn money (it’s that simple).
- Contact our Donation Acquisition Coordinator, Bryan Engel, with the following information: name, organization, phone number, email address, and three potential dates for your donation drive.
- If one of your preferred dates is available, St. Vincent de Paul will send you a flyer to assist you in promoting your Donation Drive. We will also post it on our website’s Events Calendar.
- Your non-profit promotes the Donation Drive and can begin collecting donation items.
- On the date of the Donation Drive, we will bring a truck and staff to the event location and collect donations for a three hour timeframe.
- At the end of the drive, we will bring the truck back, weigh the items and send your non-profit a check based on the amount of pounds received.
Accepted items include: clothes (gently worn, no holes or stains), shoes, linens, computers, small electronics (must be in working order), toys, books and stuffed animals
Items not accepted include: TVs, baby items, dishes, sports and exercise equipment, medical equipment, microwaves, open puzzles and games, textbooks, magazines, encyclopedias. For the full list of items we cannot accept, please click here.
- Truck may be dropped 24 hours before the donation drive starts and picked up 24 hours after the drive ends
- Check takes 4-5 weeks to send out
- Non-profits must have at least 2 people at the drive to collect donations and bring them to the truck
To schedule a donation drive or for more information, please contact Bryan Engel at 412-321-1071 x352 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.