Looking for a job with a purpose? Work for a non-profit and not a soul crushing alternative.
St. Vincent de Paul gives back to our community right here in Allegheny County (and surrounding counties) and you are making a difference in other people’s lives just by working here! It’s a fun, rewarding, and a fast-paced place to work!
• Build and execute online sales strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that promotes the inventory of St. Vincent de Paul’s thrift stores
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social and sales content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Track sales on all platforms and inventory from all stores
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with the stores to increase sales
• Scheduling fulfillment of all online orders to the customers
• Experience selling products online
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills