Exciting Times at SVdP Thrift Stores
If you follow us on social media or have listened to Star 100.7 recently, this is probably something you may have already seen or heard. But in the event that you’ve also spent the past week or so hibernating from the cold and snow, here’s some big news: our Sleep Like A Saint mattress sale is BACK!
And here’s some even bigger news: so are our Daily Specials!!
Let’s take this one exciting development at a time.
Sleep Like A Saint: From now until March 31st, you can purchase one of our factory fresh renovated beds at any St. Vincent de Paul thrift store for 10% off. This sale only happens once a year, so if you need a mattress for the spare bedroom, your summer campground or for a dorm room, now’s the time!
What is a renovated mattress? Renovated mattresses and box springs are made from at least one component of a previously used bed. Each bed is constructed to the same quality and standards as a new bed, but they cost less and keep unnecessary waste out of local landfills.
If you want to learn more about our beds, check out this short video:
Next up: daily specials!
A few months ago we moved away from our daily specials to try a different system. After a hearing from many of you during that time, we have decided to go back to our tried-and-true specials. So starting this past Monday (January 12, 2018), they are back in effect!
Here’s the breakdown of specials:
- Monday is Senior Day: 50% off all regular priced clothes, shoes, purses, and linens (for customers ages 50+)
- Tuesday is Kid’s Day: 50% off all kids clothes, toys, and books
- Wednesday is Ladies’ Day: 50% off all regular priced ladies clothes
- Thursday is Upscale Day: 50% off all upscale clothes
- Friday is Men’s Day: 50% off all regular priced men’s clothes
- Saturday is 99 Cent Day: All clothes, shoes, purses, belts, and linens with a tag of a certain color are just 99 cents!
We hope you’re as excited as we are at the return of our specials. Thank you for your continued support and feedback!